While I just started Rogue Media Labs on October 20th 2018, my brief time as Editor-In-Chief has seen a number of small successes. Not only has Google accepted my inclusion into their news index, but Facebook has officially verified my account and approved my page to run/advertise political content ahead of the 2019 EU election season and into the 2020 US Presidential election. Additionally, as a result of my work online I have also been extended an open position to submit work to the award winning Italian based cyber security blog Security Affairs.
Other Notes & Statistics:
- From month 1 to 2, Rogue Media Labs increased individual article reads by 607%
- From month 2 to 3, Rogue Media Labs increased individual article reads by 612%
- From month 1 to 2, Rogue Media Labs increased unique site visitors by 318%
- From month 2 to 3, Rogue Media Labs increased unique site visitors by another 899%
- Google News & Facebook verification algorithms have boosted site traffic by 558%
- Rogue Media Labs has published 172 articles to date, including this one.
- Over the last 71 days I have received unique visitors/internet traffic from 124 different countries around the world – which is saying something considering I’ve banned Tor traffic the entire time.
- In order, the United States, Brasil, France, UK and Mexico have generated the most amount of traffic to my website, followed by India, Peru and Spain.
- To date, Rogue Security Labs has absorbed 2,337 Web Application and/or Brute Force Attacks, primarily originating out of Israel and Ukraine.
- Rogue Security Labs has blocked 47 followers on Twitter, or 18.3% of anyone whom has attempted to follow me – primarily corporate executives and/or Government employees.
Top 10 Most Read Articles All Time – To Date:
1.) Anonymous Launches #OpIcarus 2.0: https://roguemedia.co/2018/12/13/anonymous-launches-opicarus-2-0/
2.) Brasilian Based Cloud Storage & IT Solutions Firm Tivit Compromised by Massive Data Breach: https://roguemedia.co/2018/12/11/brasilian-based-cloud-storage-it-solutions-firm-tivit-compromised-by-massive-data-breach/
3.) Connecting The Online Hacking World – The Ultimate Anonymous Handbook: https://roguemedia.co/2018/12/16/connecting-online-the-hacking-world-the-ultimate-anonymous-handbook/
4.) AnonOps – CyberGuerrilla Announce Joint Data Leak Effecting FBI, CIA, DGSE & MI6: https://roguemedia.co/2018/12/17/anonops-cyberguerrilla-announce-joint-leak-of-data-across-fbi-cia-dgse-mi6/
5.) Ghost Squad Hackers Leak Terror Identities Online: https://roguemedia.co/2018/11/05/ghost-squad-hackers-leak-terror-identities-online/
6.) Central Bank of The Bahamas Crashed for +28 Hours by SHIZEN: https://roguemedia.co/2018/12/15/central-bank-of-the-bahamas-crashed-for-28-hours-by-shizen/
7.) Op-Ed: Dropping The Metaphorical Mother of All Bombs, Blowing Up the US’s Historical War Strategy for Afghanistan: https://roguemedia.co/2018/12/08/op-ed-dropping-the-metaphorical-mother-of-all-bombs-blowing-up-the-uss-historical-war-strategy-for-afghanistan/
8.) Government of Sudan Shuts Down National Internet Access, So Anonymous Shuts Down The Government: https://roguemedia.co/2018/12/26/government-of-sudan-shuts-down-national-internet-access-so-anonymous-shuts-down-the-government/
9.) San Jose State University Hacked, French National Police/DynDNS/Internet Brasil Downed by Shizen: https://roguemedia.co/2018/12/10/san-jose-state-university-hacked-french-national-police-dyndns-internet-brasil-downed-by-shizen/
10.) Hundreds of French Police Officers Doxxed by Anonymous In Retaliation for Crimes/Brutality Against Protesters This Weekend: https://roguemedia.co/2018/12/10/hundreds-of-french-police-officers-doxxed-by-anonymous-in-retaliation-for-crimes-brutality-against-protesters-this-weekend/
– Brian Dunn –